Sunday 16 December 2012

It's been too long .....

It has been sometime since my last post, but now that it is nearly Christmas I thought it appropriate to do my last post for the year (maybe just one more showing Christmas Day) and possibly my last Christmas here at Lynwood Homestead (sad face).

We are having Christmas Lunch here on the verandah again this year, but only 12 of us.  As it is Ethan's (our nephew's son) first Christmas I am going abit overboard, now that doesn't sound like me (not).  I do love a good themed party and what better theme than Christmas and all its trimmings.

I have been taking hundreds of photos and short videos to help us remember the place.  Here are a few of my favourites.

Christmas Tree 2012


Ethan's first Christmas .... oh so cute.
Some bubbly by the Creek while the dogs went for a swim to cool off.
That's a cat fish nest circle in the foreground.

Can you see the small Turtle?  It's at the bottom of the photo towards the middle, it is trying its best to look like a rock.




Someone's watching.


You know it's Christmas when you see the orange/red of these trees in flower, beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment