Thursday 5 April 2012

Lynwood Homestead For Sale - Who will get the Custard Apples?

Here are some more personal photos of property.  The Custard Apple trees are about 6-7 years old now and although we have had several fruit I never know quite when to pick them, but the possums do.  This year I will win and I'm going to do some research on the net to see at what stage I should pick them (don't want to pick them too soon or they won't ripen) and make sure I get to them before the possums do, fingers crossed.  We have several fruit trees, we have 35 mango, 20-30 avocardo, macadamia nut, orange, lemon, lime, mandarin, plum, tropical apple to mention some.

You can see the property listed http://www.realestate.com.au/property-acreage+semi+rural-qld-guanaba-110171721 .  If anyone wants to make an enquiry please mention Mugwhy.


YUM!!!!


Where's Nicky?

There she is, oh to run around bare foot in the long grass.

See what lives under the front stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment